Foreign Workers Personnel

Driven by the growing demand for Foreign Construction Workers, Construction Labor Exchange Center Berhad (CLAB) meets the needs of Organizations and Companies to bring in and redistribute Foreign Workers to various industries in Malaysia. With projects growing rapidly in the construction industry, we are responsible for handling all applications for Foreign Construction Workers.

Please go on to for further information.

CIDB FOREIGN WORKERS / Registration Requirement for foreign workers

Construction personnel registration is compulsory based on the following conditions:

  • Temporary Employment Pass (PLKS)/ Employment Pass (EP):
    The duration of registration is based on the expiry date of the permit.

How to register cidb for foreign workers here :

  1. Go to RenewCIDB website and then click the “Kad Personel Binaan CIDB” button to apply your CIDB.
  2. You will be redirect to this page to new application. If you are local worker, click for foreign worker you may click the Pendaftaran Kad Hijau CIDB (Pekerja Asing) button.
  3. Next, you need to fill in the details of CIDB card holder, company details and the beneficiary also attach passport & permit active. Please be make sure that all the details are correct before proceed to the payment.
  4. After payment was made, you will received transaction receipt through email. The temporary pass will be emailed to you within 48 working hours depends in system and the CIDB card will be posted to your address in 14-21 of working days depends from cidb hq.


Just with 5 easy steps you now can renew your green card CIDB (kad hijau). Don’t forget to click and fill in the application form to renew your  green card. Our team will process your application within 24hours.

Contact us now : 0189040059 or email us at





× Boleh kami bantu anda?